Waiting for word on when the Twins will play again

Posted on August 2nd, 2007 – 12:12 PM
By La Velle

The Twins will meet at 2 p.m. this afternoon to decide on how to proceed in the aftermath of the bridge collapse. They must decide if Friday’s game against Cleveland will go on as scheduled or if more time is needed before baseball can be played at the Dome.

We’ll let you know here as soon as the Twins announce their plans.

Comments are closed.